Woodcream exterior Rubio® Monocoat WoodCream
Rubio® WoodCream is a water-based cream, which makes wood water repellent after treatment. This results in a long-lasting pearl effect.
Due to the cream structure, it is easy to apply, especially on vertical wood. Rubio® WoodCream is available in 7 shades of grey, which gives the wood an aged look. A transparent version is also available, which allows the wood the age naturally, but protects it and makes it water-repellent. This transparent version will also protect already aged wood.
Depending on the chosen colour, wood type and orientation of the vertical wood, the chosen colour will last between 2 and 5 years. After that, the natural grey shades will gradually take over. After about 2 years, the pearl effect will gradually diminish.
› Unique characteristics
- · Water resistant result with long-lasting pearl effect.
- · Self-cleaning
- · Cream structure for optimum convenience.
- · Choose from 7 colours for an aged look and one transparent colour to protect already aged exterior walls.
- · 0% VOC
- · Not film-forming, does not flake off.
- · Excellent for soft wood types.
Ensure that vertical wood is dry and clean. In case of extremely soiled and oily wood or mildew stains, we recommend to clean the wood with RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner. The wood must be thoroughly rinsed with water after the use of RMC Exterior Wood Cleaner before application of the Rubio® WoodCream. Consult the accompanying technical data sheet before use.
Stir Rubio® WoodCream well before applying it (undiluted) to the vertical surface with a brush in the direction of the wood grain.
Immediately rub the product in the direction of the wood grain with a sponge/cloth. Do not let residue dry. Do not apply the product too thickly. Only what the wood can absorb is what is needed for effec- tive protection.
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is a real ‘monocoat’. Its innovative properties make it suitable for all types of wood, both inside and outside.The simple application and non-complicated maintenance (without sanding!) makes this high technological product exceptionally easy to use.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector:
– Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
– Easy to apply: no overlaps, fast-drying.
– Economical: 1-layer application, minimum consumption.
– Eco-friendly: no solvents, water or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Universal: suitable for all types of wood, inside and outside.
– Aesthetic: 10 contemporary wood colours and 8 trendy pop colours!
Maintenance without sanding: refreshment of colour and protection with the same product. No need for sanding!