1-layer oil RMC Surface Care
Rubio Monocoat Surface Care is the handy, ready-to-use version of Rubio Monocoat Soap.Very suitable for smaller surfaces and to remove local stains on parquet floors, living room tables and work counters …
Rubio Monocoat Limespot Remover is a ready-to-use product that removes lime spots from a surface treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil.
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
This cleaner is used after sanding and vacuum cleaning the untreated wood and before the application is started. With this cleaner you will be able to remove even the smallest dust particles; the perfect start of an impeccable finish.
This product can also be used to clean the used materials after the oil application.
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover is a ready-to-use product for removing stains and spots on wood caused by a reaction to acid and water. The product can be used on untreated, oiled and waxed surfaces. Also suitable for outdoor applications.
Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain. Allow several minutes for absorption. Use a damp cloth to remove the stain. To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved. Allow the surface area to dry. If the protective layer is affected, treat the surface area again with Oil +2C.
Rubio® WoodCream is a water-based cream, which makes wood water repellent after treatment. This results in a long-lasting pearl effect.
Due to the cream structure, it is easy to apply, especially on vertical wood. Rubio® WoodCream is available in 7 shades of grey, which gives the wood an aged look. A transparent version is also available, which allows the wood the age naturally, but protects it and makes it water-repellent. This transparent version will also protect already aged wood.
Depending on the chosen colour, wood type and orientation of the vertical wood, the chosen colour will last between 2 and 5 years. After that, the natural grey shades will gradually take over. After about 2 years, the pearl effect will gradually diminish.
› Unique characteristics
- · Water resistant result with long-lasting pearl effect.
- · Self-cleaning
- · Cream structure for optimum convenience.
- · Choose from 7 colours for an aged look and one transparent colour to protect already aged exterior walls.
- · 0% VOC
- · Not film-forming, does not flake off.
- · Excellent for soft wood types.