1-layer oil RMC Oil+2C
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a next-generation oil that colours and protects your wood in 1 single layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) ensures a quick dry, quick cure and superior protection.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C:
• Colours and protects in 1 layer.
• 40 standard colours that can be blended for unlimited possibilities.
• Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
• Environmentally friendly: 0% VOC!
• Does not contain any water or solvents.
• Easy to maintain.
• No overlaps or starting marks.
• Durable protection.
• Minimal use: 30 – 50 m./litre.
• Can be applied to all wood types, furniture as well as floors (solid
wood, veneer, MDF, etc.).
• Very wear-resistant.
• Water-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
• Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days.
• A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 5 days, the surface can be
cleaned with water and soap.
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is the ideal partner for all your projects!
Also suited for industrial application.
Do not use this product without consulting the full instruction and technical sheet.
Rubio Monocoat Limespot Remover is a ready-to-use product that removes lime spots from a surface treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil.
Certificate Bfl-s1 tested according to the standard EN 13501-1: EN ISO 11925-2 and EN ISO 9239-1.
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
What makes the Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System so unique?
Oil, no film forming
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is the first fire-retardant oil system in the world that has acquired a Bfl-s1 certification for oak. Because it is based on our technology, there is no build-up of layers as in many other existing systems.
Research has shown that the inclusion of salts can significantly lower the durability of fire retardant systems Most fire-retardant systems contain salts. Our technology has enabled us to eliminate salts resulting in sustained product performance.
Limiting the development of smoke
Statistics indicate that smoke considerably reduces the ability to rescue people. In developing this product, we’ve striven to the utmost extent to limit smoke development. Our system gets an s1-citation, which attests to a safer product.
High spread rates and reduced product application have always been our goal. The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System meets the economic criteria that we have set: the base consumes 35 g/m2, the oil 16 g/m2!
Please consult the technical leaflets of the Rubio Monocoat FR Base and the Rubio Monocoat FR Oil before application of the system.
* The colours are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to determine the exact colour.
This cleaner is used after sanding and vacuum cleaning the untreated wood and before the application is started. With this cleaner you will be able to remove even the smallest dust particles; the perfect start of an impeccable finish.
This product can also be used to clean the used materials after the oil application.
Rubio Monocoat Invisible Oil System is two component product, what gives wood a total protection without changing the tone. Invisible Oil System contains two components Invisible Oil ja Invisible Maintenance Oil.
Instruction: Sand the surface. Remove buffing dust with soft brush vacuum cleaner and then clean with Rubio Monocoat cleaner. When the surface is dry, use Invisible oil. Process maximum 5-10m² area at once. Let oil respond some minutes and then remove redundant oil.
Let oiled surface dry at least 12 hours and ensure good ventilation in the room. Then use Inivisible Maintenance Oil.
- Products RMC Invisible Oil and Invisible Maintenance Oil do not mix together!
- Product RMC Invisible Oil does not fit RMC Oil+2C B-component(accelerator)!
- Use product only sanded surfaces!
Oil +2C component A is one part of 2- component oil. Use with accelerator
How to use: After sanding, clean the floor from the dust with vacuum cleaner and wash with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner or with clean water. Let the floor dry. Mix oil (A) and acclelerator (B), 3 part oil and 1 part accelerator (example 100g oil and 30g accelerator). Average cost 30-50 m2/l.