1-layer oil RMC Hybrid Wood Protector
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is a real ‘monocoat’. Its innovative properties make it suitable for all types of wood, both inside and outside.The simple application and non-complicated maintenance (without sanding!) makes this high technological product exceptionally easy to use.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector:
– Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
– Easy to apply: no overlaps, fast-drying.
– Economical: 1-layer application, minimum consumption.
– Eco-friendly: no solvents, water or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Universal: suitable for all types of wood, inside and outside.
– Aesthetic: 10 contemporary wood colours and 8 trendy pop colours!
Maintenance without sanding: refreshment of colour and protection with the same product. No need for sanding!
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a next-generation oil that colours and protects your wood in 1 single layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) ensures a quick dry, quick cure and superior protection.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C:
• Colours and protects in 1 layer.
• 40 standard colours that can be blended for unlimited possibilities.
• Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
• Environmentally friendly: 0% VOC!
• Does not contain any water or solvents.
• Easy to maintain.
• No overlaps or starting marks.
• Durable protection.
• Minimal use: 30 – 50 m./litre.
• Can be applied to all wood types, furniture as well as floors (solid
wood, veneer, MDF, etc.).
• Very wear-resistant.
• Water-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
• Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days.
• A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 5 days, the surface can be
cleaned with water and soap.
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is the ideal partner for all your projects!
Also suited for industrial application.
Do not use this product without consulting the full instruction and technical sheet.
This cleaner is used after sanding and vacuum cleaning the untreated wood and before the application is started. With this cleaner you will be able to remove even the smallest dust particles; the perfect start of an impeccable finish.
This product can also be used to clean the used materials after the oil application.
Rubio Monocoat Invisible Oil System is two component product, what gives wood a total protection without changing the tone. Invisible Oil System contains two components Invisible Oil ja Invisible Maintenance Oil.
Instruction: Sand the surface. Remove buffing dust with soft brush vacuum cleaner and then clean with Rubio Monocoat cleaner. When the surface is dry, use Invisible oil. Process maximum 5-10m² area at once. Let oil respond some minutes and then remove redundant oil.
Let oiled surface dry at least 12 hours and ensure good ventilation in the room. Then use Inivisible Maintenance Oil.
- Products RMC Invisible Oil and Invisible Maintenance Oil do not mix together!
- Product RMC Invisible Oil does not fit RMC Oil+2C B-component(accelerator)!
- Use product only sanded surfaces!
Oil +2C component A is one part of 2- component oil. Use with accelerator
How to use: After sanding, clean the floor from the dust with vacuum cleaner and wash with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner or with clean water. Let the floor dry. Mix oil (A) and acclelerator (B), 3 part oil and 1 part accelerator (example 100g oil and 30g accelerator). Average cost 30-50 m2/l.
Oil +2C komponent A on osa kahesüsteemsest õlist. On mõeldud kasutamiseks koos kinnitiga (komponent B).
Kasutamine: Puhasta peale lihvimist põrand tolmust tolmuimejaga ja pese puhtaks kas Rubio Monocoat Cleaneri või puhta veega. Lase põrandal täielikult kuivada. Sega omavahel õli (A) ja kinniti (B), suhtes 3 osa õli ja 1 osa kinnitit (nt. 100g õli ja 30g kinnitit). Valmis segatud õli säilib 4-6 tundi, pärast seda see kivistub. Soovituslik on segada algselt valmis väiksem kogus, kui ära kulub, sest õlitamise käigus selgub reaalne kulu. Keskmine kulu 30-50 m2/l.