1-layer oil RMC Grease Remover
Rubio Monocoat Grease Remover is a ready-to-use product that removes recent grease stains from a surface treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil.The product should be applied immediately after the stain occurs, thereby preventing the grease from penetrating the surface.
Rubio Monocoat Limespot Remover is a ready-to-use product that removes lime spots from a surface treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil.
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a next-generation oil that colours and protects your wood in 1 single layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) ensures a quick dry, quick cure and superior protection.
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
This cleaner is used after sanding and vacuum cleaning the untreated wood and before the application is started. With this cleaner you will be able to remove even the smallest dust particles; the perfect start of an impeccable finish.
This product can also be used to clean the used materials after the oil application.
Rubio Monocoat Invisible Oil System is two component product, what gives wood a total protection without changing the tone. Invisible Oil System contains two components Invisible Oil ja Invisible Maintenance Oil.
Instruction: Sand the surface. Remove buffing dust with soft brush vacuum cleaner and then clean with Rubio Monocoat cleaner. When the surface is dry, use Invisible oil. Process maximum 5-10m² area at once. Let oil respond some minutes and then remove redundant oil.
Let oiled surface dry at least 12 hours and ensure good ventilation in the room. Then use Inivisible Maintenance Oil.
- Products RMC Invisible Oil and Invisible Maintenance Oil do not mix together!
- Product RMC Invisible Oil does not fit RMC Oil+2C B-component(accelerator)!
- Use product only sanded surfaces!