2- component oil RMC Oil+2C component A 20ml
Oil +2C component A is one part of 2- component oil. Use with accelerator
How to use: After sanding, clean the floor from the dust with vacuum cleaner and wash with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner or with clean water. Let the floor dry. Mix oil (A) and acclelerator (B), 3 part oil and 1 part accelerator (example 100g oil and 30g accelerator). Average cost 30-50 m2/l.
In order to create special contrasts, one can opt for a pre-colouring from the Rubio Monocoat Precolor Easy palette.The combination of these precolours and our oil allows unlimited creative and aesthetic possibilities.The colours available can be mixed.
Easy to apply with a pad, for even colouration!
Do not use this product without consulting the full instruction and technical sheet.
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is a real ‘monocoat’. Its innovative properties make it suitable for all types of wood, both inside and outside.The simple application and non-complicated maintenance (without sanding!) makes this high technological product exceptionally easy to use.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector:
– Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
– Easy to apply: no overlaps, fast-drying.
– Economical: 1-layer application, minimum consumption.
– Eco-friendly: no solvents, water or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Universal: suitable for all types of wood, inside and outside.
– Aesthetic: 10 contemporary wood colours and 8 trendy pop colours!
Maintenance without sanding: refreshment of colour and protection with the same product. No need for sanding!
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
Rubio® WoodCream is a water-based cream, which makes wood water repellent after treatment. This results in a long-lasting pearl effect.
Due to the cream structure, it is easy to apply, especially on vertical wood. Rubio® WoodCream is available in 7 shades of grey, which gives the wood an aged look. A transparent version is also available, which allows the wood the age naturally, but protects it and makes it water-repellent. This transparent version will also protect already aged wood.
Depending on the chosen colour, wood type and orientation of the vertical wood, the chosen colour will last between 2 and 5 years. After that, the natural grey shades will gradually take over. After about 2 years, the pearl effect will gradually diminish.
› Unique characteristics
- · Water resistant result with long-lasting pearl effect.
- · Self-cleaning
- · Cream structure for optimum convenience.
- · Choose from 7 colours for an aged look and one transparent colour to protect already aged exterior walls.
- · 0% VOC
- · Not film-forming, does not flake off.
- · Excellent for soft wood types.
Rubio Monocoat accelerator use with product Rubio Monocoat OIL+ 2C. Mix oil and accelerator- 3 portion oil ja 1 portion accelerator (example 100 g oil ja 33 g accelerator). Mixed oil remains 8-12 hours. Stay in dry and original package.
Available 75ml and 300 ml.