1-layer oil RMC Oil+2C component A 100ml
Oil +2C komponent A on osa kahesüsteemsest õlist. On mõeldud kasutamiseks koos kinnitiga (komponent B).
Kasutamine: Puhasta peale lihvimist põrand tolmust tolmuimejaga ja pese puhtaks kas Rubio Monocoat Cleaneri või puhta veega. Lase põrandal täielikult kuivada. Sega omavahel õli (A) ja kinniti (B), suhtes 3 osa õli ja 1 osa kinnitit (nt. 100g õli ja 30g kinnitit). Valmis segatud õli säilib 4-6 tundi, pärast seda see kivistub. Soovituslik on segada algselt valmis väiksem kogus, kui ära kulub, sest õlitamise käigus selgub reaalne kulu. Keskmine kulu 30-50 m2/l.
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a next-generation oil that colours and protects your wood in 1 single layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) ensures a quick dry, quick cure and superior protection.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C:
• Colours and protects in 1 layer.
• 40 standard colours that can be blended for unlimited possibilities.
• Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
• Environmentally friendly: 0% VOC!
• Does not contain any water or solvents.
• Easy to maintain.
• No overlaps or starting marks.
• Durable protection.
• Minimal use: 30 – 50 m./litre.
• Can be applied to all wood types, furniture as well as floors (solid
wood, veneer, MDF, etc.).
• Very wear-resistant.
• Water-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
• Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days.
• A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 5 days, the surface can be
cleaned with water and soap.
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is the ideal partner for all your projects!
Also suited for industrial application.
Do not use this product without consulting the full instruction and technical sheet.
Certificate Bfl-s1 tested according to the standard EN 13501-1: EN ISO 11925-2 and EN ISO 9239-1.
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
What makes the Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System so unique?
Oil, no film forming
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is the first fire-retardant oil system in the world that has acquired a Bfl-s1 certification for oak. Because it is based on our technology, there is no build-up of layers as in many other existing systems.
Research has shown that the inclusion of salts can significantly lower the durability of fire retardant systems Most fire-retardant systems contain salts. Our technology has enabled us to eliminate salts resulting in sustained product performance.
Limiting the development of smoke
Statistics indicate that smoke considerably reduces the ability to rescue people. In developing this product, we’ve striven to the utmost extent to limit smoke development. Our system gets an s1-citation, which attests to a safer product.
High spread rates and reduced product application have always been our goal. The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System meets the economic criteria that we have set: the base consumes 35 g/m2, the oil 16 g/m2!
Please consult the technical leaflets of the Rubio Monocoat FR Base and the Rubio Monocoat FR Oil before application of the system.
* The colours are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to determine the exact colour.
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover is a ready-to-use product for removing stains and spots on wood caused by a reaction to acid and water. The product can be used on untreated, oiled and waxed surfaces. Also suitable for outdoor applications.
Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain. Allow several minutes for absorption. Use a damp cloth to remove the stain. To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved. Allow the surface area to dry. If the protective layer is affected, treat the surface area again with Oil +2C.
Rubio® WoodCream is a water-based cream, which makes wood water repellent after treatment. This results in a long-lasting pearl effect.
Due to the cream structure, it is easy to apply, especially on vertical wood. Rubio® WoodCream is available in 7 shades of grey, which gives the wood an aged look. A transparent version is also available, which allows the wood the age naturally, but protects it and makes it water-repellent. This transparent version will also protect already aged wood.
Depending on the chosen colour, wood type and orientation of the vertical wood, the chosen colour will last between 2 and 5 years. After that, the natural grey shades will gradually take over. After about 2 years, the pearl effect will gradually diminish.
› Unique characteristics
- · Water resistant result with long-lasting pearl effect.
- · Self-cleaning
- · Cream structure for optimum convenience.
- · Choose from 7 colours for an aged look and one transparent colour to protect already aged exterior walls.
- · 0% VOC
- · Not film-forming, does not flake off.
- · Excellent for soft wood types.
Rubio Monocoat accelerator use with product Rubio Monocoat OIL+ 2C. Mix oil and accelerator- 3 portion oil ja 1 portion accelerator (example 100 g oil ja 33 g accelerator). Mixed oil remains 8-12 hours. Stay in dry and original package.
Available 75ml and 300 ml.