1-layer oil RMC Oil+2C component A 100ml
Oil +2C komponent A on osa kahesüsteemsest õlist. On mõeldud kasutamiseks koos kinnitiga (komponent B).
Kasutamine: Puhasta peale lihvimist põrand tolmust tolmuimejaga ja pese puhtaks kas Rubio Monocoat Cleaneri või puhta veega. Lase põrandal täielikult kuivada. Sega omavahel õli (A) ja kinniti (B), suhtes 3 osa õli ja 1 osa kinnitit (nt. 100g õli ja 30g kinnitit). Valmis segatud õli säilib 4-6 tundi, pärast seda see kivistub. Soovituslik on segada algselt valmis väiksem kogus, kui ära kulub, sest õlitamise käigus selgub reaalne kulu. Keskmine kulu 30-50 m2/l.
For routine cleaning of oiled floors. Thoroughly removes all dirt and grease without leaving a layer.Preserves the matt, natural appearance of the wood. Rubio Monocoat Soap is concentrated and therefore utmost economical.
With Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil,we offer a gentle and natural method to maintain all oiled wood floors, regardless of the original oil product used.This product can also be used on varnished surfaces that start to show micro cracks.
– Adds gloss to the surface.
– Specifically suited for ‘high traffic’ zones.
– Universal use.
– Contains 0% VOC!
Extremely suitable for floors that require extra protection such as public areas, offices, restaurants, hotels, etc.
White, Black, Brown, Grey and Pure.
These colours are suitable for maintenance of all of our standard oil colours, but are not identical to them.
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
Rubio Monocoat Invisible Oil System is two component product, what gives wood a total protection without changing the tone. Invisible Oil System contains two components Invisible Oil ja Invisible Maintenance Oil.
Instruction: Sand the surface. Remove buffing dust with soft brush vacuum cleaner and then clean with Rubio Monocoat cleaner. When the surface is dry, use Invisible oil. Process maximum 5-10m² area at once. Let oil respond some minutes and then remove redundant oil.
Let oiled surface dry at least 12 hours and ensure good ventilation in the room. Then use Inivisible Maintenance Oil.
- Products RMC Invisible Oil and Invisible Maintenance Oil do not mix together!
- Product RMC Invisible Oil does not fit RMC Oil+2C B-component(accelerator)!
- Use product only sanded surfaces!
Rubio® WoodCream is a water-based cream, which makes wood water repellent after treatment. This results in a long-lasting pearl effect.
Due to the cream structure, it is easy to apply, especially on vertical wood. Rubio® WoodCream is available in 7 shades of grey, which gives the wood an aged look. A transparent version is also available, which allows the wood the age naturally, but protects it and makes it water-repellent. This transparent version will also protect already aged wood.
Depending on the chosen colour, wood type and orientation of the vertical wood, the chosen colour will last between 2 and 5 years. After that, the natural grey shades will gradually take over. After about 2 years, the pearl effect will gradually diminish.
› Unique characteristics
- · Water resistant result with long-lasting pearl effect.
- · Self-cleaning
- · Cream structure for optimum convenience.
- · Choose from 7 colours for an aged look and one transparent colour to protect already aged exterior walls.
- · 0% VOC
- · Not film-forming, does not flake off.
- · Excellent for soft wood types.