1-layer oil RMC Oil+2C component A 100ml
Oil +2C komponent A on osa kahesüsteemsest õlist. On mõeldud kasutamiseks koos kinnitiga (komponent B).
Kasutamine: Puhasta peale lihvimist põrand tolmust tolmuimejaga ja pese puhtaks kas Rubio Monocoat Cleaneri või puhta veega. Lase põrandal täielikult kuivada. Sega omavahel õli (A) ja kinniti (B), suhtes 3 osa õli ja 1 osa kinnitit (nt. 100g õli ja 30g kinnitit). Valmis segatud õli säilib 4-6 tundi, pärast seda see kivistub. Soovituslik on segada algselt valmis väiksem kogus, kui ära kulub, sest õlitamise käigus selgub reaalne kulu. Keskmine kulu 30-50 m2/l.
For routine cleaning of oiled floors. Thoroughly removes all dirt and grease without leaving a layer.Preserves the matt, natural appearance of the wood. Rubio Monocoat Soap is concentrated and therefore utmost economical.
For the cleaning of wooden patios, fences, exterior doors, carports, etc… Removes grey discolouration, mildew stains and dirt. Can be applied on all types of wood.New, weathered as well as treated wood must always be cleaned with Rubio Monocoat Exterior Wood Cleaner before applying one of our Exterior oils.
New wood: Grease that by nature appears in certain types of wood is removed. The natural pigment is cleansed and – as a result – the colour applied afterwards remains stable later on. The pores are opened, which provides more even results.
Weathered and treated wood:
The treatment will degrease and restore the wood. This results in a far more equal colour, which enables better management of the end result.
Do not use this product without consulting the full instruction and technical sheet.
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is a real ‘monocoat’. Its innovative properties make it suitable for all types of wood, both inside and outside.The simple application and non-complicated maintenance (without sanding!) makes this high technological product exceptionally easy to use.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector:
– Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
– Easy to apply: no overlaps, fast-drying.
– Economical: 1-layer application, minimum consumption.
– Eco-friendly: no solvents, water or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Universal: suitable for all types of wood, inside and outside.
– Aesthetic: 10 contemporary wood colours and 8 trendy pop colours!
Maintenance without sanding: refreshment of colour and protection with the same product. No need for sanding!
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
Rubio Monocoat Invisible Oil System is two component product, what gives wood a total protection without changing the tone. Invisible Oil System contains two components Invisible Oil ja Invisible Maintenance Oil.
Instruction: Sand the surface. Remove buffing dust with soft brush vacuum cleaner and then clean with Rubio Monocoat cleaner. When the surface is dry, use Invisible oil. Process maximum 5-10m² area at once. Let oil respond some minutes and then remove redundant oil.
Let oiled surface dry at least 12 hours and ensure good ventilation in the room. Then use Inivisible Maintenance Oil.
- Products RMC Invisible Oil and Invisible Maintenance Oil do not mix together!
- Product RMC Invisible Oil does not fit RMC Oil+2C B-component(accelerator)!
- Use product only sanded surfaces!