1-layer oil RMC Tannin Remover
Rubio Monocoat Tannin Remover is a ready-to-use product for removing stains and spots on wood caused by a reaction to acid and water. The product can be used on untreated, oiled and waxed surfaces. Also suitable for outdoor applications.
Spray RMC Tannin Remover on the spot or stain. Allow several minutes for absorption. Use a damp cloth to remove the stain. To remove stubborn stains, it is recommended to repeat the process until the desired result is achieved. Allow the surface area to dry. If the protective layer is affected, treat the surface area again with Oil +2C.
Rubio Monocoat Surface Care is the handy, ready-to-use version of Rubio Monocoat Soap.Very suitable for smaller surfaces and to remove local stains on parquet floors, living room tables and work counters …
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector is a real ‘monocoat’. Its innovative properties make it suitable for all types of wood, both inside and outside.The simple application and non-complicated maintenance (without sanding!) makes this high technological product exceptionally easy to use.
The unique characteristics of Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector:
– Based on RMC technology using integrated UV stabilizer.
– Easy to apply: no overlaps, fast-drying.
– Economical: 1-layer application, minimum consumption.
– Eco-friendly: no solvents, water or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
– Universal: suitable for all types of wood, inside and outside.
– Aesthetic: 10 contemporary wood colours and 8 trendy pop colours!
Maintenance without sanding: refreshment of colour and protection with the same product. No need for sanding!
The Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is an effective combination of two fire-retardant products:
– RMC FR Base: fire-retardant primer
– RMC FR Oil: fire-retardant finishing oil
The unique characteristics of the RMC FR Oil System:
– No build-up of layers, no saturation.
– No solvents or water, 0% VOC.
– Available in all standard interior RMC-colours.
– Manual and industrial application.
– Recommended partner for the project market!
– Optimal performance: low consumption.
Rubio Monocoat Invisible Oil System is two component product, what gives wood a total protection without changing the tone. Invisible Oil System contains two components Invisible Oil ja Invisible Maintenance Oil.
Instruction: Sand the surface. Remove buffing dust with soft brush vacuum cleaner and then clean with Rubio Monocoat cleaner. When the surface is dry, use Invisible oil. Process maximum 5-10m² area at once. Let oil respond some minutes and then remove redundant oil.
Let oiled surface dry at least 12 hours and ensure good ventilation in the room. Then use Inivisible Maintenance Oil.
- Products RMC Invisible Oil and Invisible Maintenance Oil do not mix together!
- Product RMC Invisible Oil does not fit RMC Oil+2C B-component(accelerator)!
- Use product only sanded surfaces!
Rubio Monocoat accelerator use with product Rubio Monocoat OIL+ 2C. Mix oil and accelerator- 3 portion oil ja 1 portion accelerator (example 100 g oil ja 33 g accelerator). Mixed oil remains 8-12 hours. Stay in dry and original package.
Available 75ml and 300 ml.